From coming face-to-face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and searching for wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, to spotting tree climbing lions in Ishasha, and getting up close and personal with hippos and Nile crocodiles along the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park, this action-packed Ugandan adventure offers the opportunity for some once-in-a-lifetime wildlife encounters.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ndali Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Fort Portal (Uganda)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Katara Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)Day 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 4: All Meals Included
5-6Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)Day 5: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.