This exciting safari takes you to the Kibale Forest National Game Park where you will take part in an amazing chimpanzee tracking experience. You will also embark on an extraordinary swampy nature walk in Bigod Wetland; a habitat for a variety of birds, monkeys and floral. Come explore Africa with us!
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Simba Africa Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.