Uganda is known for its most smiling and hospitable people. The Stunning lushness of Uganda's 10 National parks combined with spectacular landscapes creates Africa's most memorable experiences. This discovery safari takes you to the diverse settings which are now Home to an impressive range of Wildlife. Expect to come face to face with Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Lions and of course the Big Game animals in Savanna park. The safari includes a boat ride to enable see crocodiles, Hippopotamus etc.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Acactus Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2-3Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-7Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Pamoja Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pamoja Tours and Travel.