An exciting safari experience exploring the diversity of the lesser travelled South Eastern African countries. This tour is not for the faint hearted, and requires some patience; the travelling can be slow, some nights the accommodation is basic, however the journey offers amazing scenery and fantastic highlights, well worth the long travel days. We recommend malaria prophylactics. A safari for travellers with a sense of adventure.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 06 Jul 2019
- 03 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
- 28 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
- 26 Oct 2019
- 09 Nov 2019
- 23 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Waterfront Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Livingstone (Zambia)Meals at Own Expense
2Gwabi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kafue River (Zambia)All Meals Included
3-4Budget camping Bordering Lower Zambezi NP (Zambia) without fencesAll Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near Lusaka (Zambia)All Meals Included
6-8Wildlife Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering South Luangwa NP (Zambia) without fencesAll Meals Included
9Budget camping Inside Kuti (Malawi)All Meals Included
10-11Kara O Mula Mid-range lodge in or near Mt Mulanje (Malawi)Breakfast & Lunch Included
12-13Budget camping Inside Liwonde NP (Malawi)All Meals Included
14-15Mumbo Island Mid-range lodge in or near Mumbo Isle (Lake Malawi, Malawi)All Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Sunway Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Sunway Safaris.