A walking focused safari exploring a variety of scenic and cultural destinations within South Africa, including a visit to the beautiful Kingdom of Swaziland. This is an active holiday and the day walks range from leisurely to challenging, and provide a unique adventure for those interested in a walking holiday. Highlights include visits to the old mining town of Pilgrims Rest, the game reserves of Zululand and Kruger, the Dundee battlefields and the majesty of the Drakensberg.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 11 May 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
- 29 Jun 2019
- 13 Jul 2019
- 20 Jul 2019
- 03 Aug 2019
- 10 Aug 2019
- 17 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Magodi Lodge Mid-range chalet in or near Mpumalanga (South Africa)All Meals Included
3-4Makuwa Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Greater Kruger (South Africa)All Meals Included
5-6Hawane Mountain Chalet Mid-range chalet just outside Malolotja NR (Swaziland)All Meals Included
7-8Zululand Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near Zululand (KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)All Meals Included
9-10Battlefields Country Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Isandlwana (South Africa)Breakfast & Lunch Included
11-12Thendele Mid-range chalet in or near Royal Natal (Drakensberg, South Africa)All Meals Included
13Witsieshoek Mid-range chalet in or near Drakensberg (South Africa)Breakfast & Lunch Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Sunway Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Sunway Safaris.