We journey into the more arid regions of Southern Africa for a trip to remember! Visiting some otherworldly locations and exploring the region surrounding the Kalahari Desert, we journey into some of the most remote wilderness areas in search of both wildlife and solitude! Beginning in the wilderness of the Ais/Ais Richtersveld Transfrontier Park, we head across from South Africa to Namibia and the Fish River Canyon. From there we journey across to the Kgalagadi wilderness for wild camping!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tatasberg Wilderness Camp Mid-range chalet inside |Ai-|Ais Richtersveld TP (South Africa)Lunch & Dinner Included
3-4Ai Ais Hot Springs Resort Mid-range resort inside |Ai-|Ais Richtersveld TP (South Africa)All Meals Included
5-6Kalahari Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kgalagadi TP (South Africa)All Meals Included
7Kalahari Tented Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kgalagadi TP (South Africa)All Meals Included
8-10Budget camping Inside Kgalagadi TP (South Africa)All Meals Included
11Kalahari Tented Camp Mid-range chalet in or near Twee Rivieren Gate (South Africa)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Siya Phambile Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Siya Phambile Expeditions.