This safari covers the Great Rift Valley, Lake Nakuru, which is home to hundreds of thousands of flamingos, pelicans and numerous other bird life, Lake Naivasha and Hell’s Gate. You will also visit the Masai Mara, which has been declared one of the seven wonders of the world for its spectacular wildebeest migration.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4Taphe Guest Resort Budget hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Lenchada Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.