This tour introduces you to the astoundingly prolific wildlife of the Chobe National Park. By taking a boat cruise in the Chobe River you will experience the park and the animals from another vantage point as you get up close and personal with Chobe’s resident game and abundant birdlife. You will spend 1 night in Kasane enabling you to do the most coveted sunset Chobe River cruise. The other 2 nights will be spent inside Chobe National Park–exploring it through morning and evening game drives.
This budget tour includes camping and lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
- 06 Sep 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
- 20 Sep 2019
- 04 Oct 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
- 18 Oct 2019
- 08 Nov 2019
- 15 Nov 2019
- 05 Jun 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
- 24 Jul 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kwalape Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPDinner Included
2-3Budget camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Moonstroll Vantage Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Moonstroll Vantage Expeditions.