This tour is a combination of a 3-day Etosha safari and a 3-day Sossusvlei tour. It’s designed to show you the very best of iconic Namibia, from the breathtaking landscapes of Sossusvlei and Sesriem to the unforgettable wildlife of the country’s premier Big Game location, Etosha National Park. This safari can also be combined with two of the world’s natural wonders, the Okavango Delta and the mighty Victoria Falls can also be included by combining this trip with a 10-day Delta and Falls Safari.
This budget tour includes camping and guest houses.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 14 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 06 Jul 2019
- 13 Jul 2019
- 20 Jul 2019
- 27 Jul 2019
- 03 Aug 2019
- 10 Aug 2019
- 17 Aug 2019
- 24 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 07 Sep 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Just outside Etosha NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Guesthouse Tamboti Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Lunch Included
4-5Budget camping In or near Sossusvlei (Namib-Naukluft NP)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.