The three days safari will cover Masai Mara Game Reserve the most visited park in East Africa which is the climax of Kenya Safari due to its wealth of both fauna and fauna. There will be a luggage limit of 15kgs per person inclusive of the hand luggage as you will be using the light scheduled flight to/from Masai Mara.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Top Cream Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Top Cream Tours and Safaris.