This safari will cover the Lake Nakuru National Park which is of course, known for its birdlife species and it has been made into one of Kenya's rhino sanctuary. Thereafter you shall visit Masai Mara which is an extension of the Serengeti ecosystem to the south. Game abounds here, particularly when the migration is on and millions of wildebeests and zebras make their way back and forth cross the Mara River on their annual trek.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Pelican Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Top Cream Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Top Cream Tours and Safaris.