The most popular option, this 8-day safari includes the best of Namibia highlights, with 2 nights in Namibia Desert to explore Sossusvlei, 2 nights in Swakopmund and 1 nights in Damara Land, 2 nights in Etosha National Park for game viewing. Perfect trip for those that have limited time and still want to see the beauty of Namibia.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 28 May 2019
- 04 Jun 2019
- 11 Jun 2019
- 18 Jun 2019
- 25 Jun 2019
- 02 Jul 2019
- 09 Jul 2019
- 16 Jul 2019
- 23 Jul 2019
- 30 Jul 2019
- 06 Aug 2019
- 13 Aug 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Agama River Camp Mid-range lodge outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
3-4Hotel À la Mer Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundDay 3: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 4: Breakfast Included
5Damara Mopane Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
6-7Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Discovery Transfer and Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discovery Transfer and Tours.