This three days tour will start and end in Kampala with gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park located in South Western Park of Uganda, 8 hours drive from Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. This three days tour may as well start and end in Kigali-Rwanda, which is a closer drive to Bwindi National park that it is from Kampala to Bwindi National Park. The first day will be for travelling, then track gorillas on the second day and return to Kampala on the third day.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by NGONI Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.