This three days tour will start and end in Kampala with gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park located in South Western Park of Uganda, 8 hours drive from Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. This three days tour may as well start and end in Kigali-Rwanda, which is a closer drive to Bwindi National park that it is from Kampala to Bwindi National Park. The first day will be for travelling, then track gorillas on the second day and return to Kampala on the third day.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by NGONI Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.