You will arrive in Uganda and travel to Murchison Falls National Park. Expect a detour visit to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary, game drive and launch trip to the bottom of the falls. Thereafter, transfer to Kibale National Park for the Chimp trekking experience. Exit Kibale and go Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy game drive plus a luanch trip on the Kazinga Channel. Transfer to Bwindi for the ultimate Gorilla experience. From Bwindi, you go Lake Mburo before concluding in Entebbe.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Acactus Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Isunga Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
9Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by NGONI Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.