In Southwestern Uganda at the edge of the western Great Rift Valley, hugging the border of the Democratic Republic of Congo lies Bwindi Forest. Theatrical mountain formations are swathed in 331 square kilometers of the thick tropical forest that earned the name ‘Bwindi Impenetrable’. Every visitor to this secluded habitat describes the meeting as a moving, near-spiritual experience never to be forgotten!
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bakiga Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bushman Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.