A very ideal 6 day package that allows you to explore a lot in such a small space of time. This 6 days package gives you an opportunity to explore four prominent attractions of the Great Pearl of Africa: Uganda’s smallest savannah park, Uganda’s most scenic park, Uganda’s deepest lake and the biggest highlight will be the time spent standing face to face with the world’s largest apes in Bwindi impenetrable forest.
This budget tour includes camping and lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
2The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3The Bush Lodge (Tent) Budget camping inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Bwindi View Lodge Budget lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesDay 4: All Meals Included
Day 5: Breakfast & Lunch Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bushman Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.