Visit the Okavango and Chobe regions on this rustic lodge staying in mid-range luxury lodges in the private Khwai Reserve and Chobe National Park. Fantastic wildlife, great food and superb activities are standard on this fly-in safari where you can game drive, mokoro and cruise the Chobe river on a Mokoro. Starting in Maun and finishing in Kasane this is the perfect trip to extend your stay to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and Zambia.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Sango Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
5-6Chobe Elephant Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Chobe NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.