Five days in Kenya (Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara) and 8days in Tanzania (Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Manyara and Zanzibar). This tour transfers from Masai Mara to Serengeti through Isebania Border. If you'd like, at the end of the tour, instead of finishing in Arusha, you can transfer to Amboseli for 1 or 2 nights in this national park and, finish the tour back in Nairobi. This tour can also be done on the opposite order (starting in Arusha).
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Punda Milias Nakuru Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Lake Nakuru NP (Kenya) without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2-4Enkerende Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
5-7Ang'ata Serengeti Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
8Ang'ata Ngorongoro Camp Mid-range tented bush camp on the crater rim of Ngorongoro (Tanzania)All Meals Included
9Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Manyara NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
10-12Z Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach, Tanzania)Day 10: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 11-12: Breakfast Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.