A 4 days safari visiting the most famous national park in Kenya, The Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru. The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. Game drives are a great way to experience the park and they take place all year round. If the big cats are what you're looking for on your Kenyan safari, you are guaranteed to spot them at the Mara. Lake Nakuru is a rhino sanctuary, harbouring a population of over 40 black and over 60 white rhinos.
This luxury+ tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Cliff Luxury+ tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3&Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Luxury+ tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Spirit of Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.