This tour will start from Entebbe and head North to the biggest National Park in the country, the park provides big chances of seeing the 4 of the big five animals with different small antelopes. Murchison Falls National Park also provides a good scenery of seeing the majestic falls where water passes through 7 m gorge running in the Nile.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Shoebill SAFARIS, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shoebill SAFARIS.