Your destinations are the Timbavati & Sabi Sand Reserves adjoining the Kruger Park. With 4 full days to look forward to, you’ll enjoy exclusive sightings of the Big 5 – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo – as well as expert guiding. You spend another 4 full days in Cape Town at the foot of one of the most recognisable mountains in the world, Cape Town was made for holidays. Home to city beaches, oceanfront cafes, shark-watching & more, the ‘Mother City’ truly has something for everyone.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Umlani Bushcamp Mid-range chalet inside Timbavati NR (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
3-4Elephant Plains Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
5-8Dolphin Inn Mid-range guest house in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Safari Online, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Online.