On this camping trip to Zambia you will visit South Luangwa National Park, camp on private campsites near the Nsefu Sector and next to North Luangwa National Park, visit Bangweulu Swamps and see the bat migration in Kasanka National Park in October each year.
This budget tour includes camping and cottages. Guests must assist with camp chores.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 5 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Budget camping Bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-5: All Meals Included
6-8Budget camping Bordering North Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
9Budget camping Inside MutinondoAll Meals Included
10-11Budget camping Inside Bangweulu WetlandsAll Meals Included
12-13Budget camping Inside Kasanka NPAll Meals Included
14Forest Inn Mid-range cottage in or near KundalilaBreakfast & Lunch Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 5 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.