On this camping trip to Zambia you will visit South Luangwa National Park, camp on private campsites near the Nsefu Sector and next to North Luangwa National Park, visit Bangeulu Swamps and see the bat migration in Kasanka National Park in October each year.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 5 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Budget camping Bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-5: All Meals Included
6-8Budget camping Bordering North Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
9Budget camping Inside MutinondoAll Meals Included
10-11Budget camping Inside Bangweulu WetlandsAll Meals Included
12-13Budget camping Inside Kasanka NPAll Meals Included
14Forest Inn Mid-range cottage in or near KundalilaBreakfast & Lunch Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 5 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.