This tour lets you experience the beauty and splendor of the Okavango Delta. Our professional guide will collect you from the airport and, after a short stay in Maun, you'll be transferred to the Okavango Delta by boat. You'll explore the Delta by mokoro canoe and on foot during nature walks. This safari can be combined with other safaris to cover Moremi Game Reserve, Khwai, Savuti and Chobe National Park.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Walking Stick Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Walking Stick Travel & Tours.