Adjacent to the southern edge of the Kruger National Park separated only by a short strip of land is the small African independent kingdom of Swaziland now renamed “eSwatini” by its King Mswati III. This tour can be added seamlessly to a Kruger trip and if you wish continue on from here to Kwa-Zulu Natal. It is a picturesque and scenic little country and well worth a visit to extend your experience of southern Africa, one night here in the very relaxed atmosphere of the Mlilwane Game reserve.
This mid-range tour uses bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range bush camp inside Mlilwane WSAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.