This self drive journey through the beautiful Namibian landscapes starts from Windhoek, you will head towards the Namib Desert where you can experience the highest dune in the world, then head over to the beautiful coastal town of Swakopmund. Taking your last breath of seaside air, you will move north and into Damaraland to take in this unique landscape. And finally experience true Namibian festiveness at the Etosha Safari Lodge where you may get to see the Big Five.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3-4The Delight Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
5-6Damara Mopane Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast Included
7-8Etosha Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.