Gaze out at vast plains filled with wildlife from Tau Pan in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, navigate the labyrinth of water channels and secret islands in the Okavango Delta on a mokoro safari, then cross the border into Zimbabwe to witness "The Smoke That Thunders," best known as the iconic Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. This one-week luxury tour of Botswana brings you the best experiences southern Africa has to offer and is sure to leave you wanting more.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tau Pan Luxury lodge inside Central Kalahari GR (Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Splash Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Ilala Lodge Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.