This superb holiday offers a combination of a luxury safari with a few days of rest and relaxation on a tropical island. You’ll start with a safari experience in the Makalali Private Conservancy within the Kruger National Park region and you’ll stay at an exclusive and intimate camp. Next is the tropical island of Mauritius, where you can snorkel on the colourful coral reefs, stroll along the endless empty beaches, hike one of the trails on Le Morne mountain, or simply relax and do nothing!
This luxury tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Garonga Safari Camp Luxury tented camp just outside Makalali GR (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
6African Rock Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast & Lunch Included
7-11Lux Le Morne Luxury hotel in or near Grand Baie (Mauritius)Breakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.