You will visit Kibale National park and track the chimpazees and other primates, you will visit Queen Elizabeth National park and enjoy a game drive and a boat ride on Kazinga channel, you will visit Bwindi Impenetrable National park and track mountain gorillas.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
- 23 Sep 2019
- 05 Oct 2019
- 21 Oct 2019
- 07 Dec 2019
- 21 Dec 2019
- 14 Jan 2020
- 01 Feb 2020
- 04 May 2020
- 25 May 2020
- 08 Jun 2020
- 06 Jul 2020
- 10 Aug 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rweteera Safari Park Budget lodge just outside Kibale NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Engiri Game Lodge Budget lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.