Embark on this 3-day safari with a small-group of no more than 15. See large herds of hippos, African tree-climbing lions, and elephants on your daily game drives. Enjoy a boat cruise on the Kazinga channel as well as daily meals and round-trip transportation. Depending on your location in Uganda, we are flexible to start/end the tour from other cities like Mbarara, Masaka, Fort Portal, Kabale, Kisoro, Ibanda.
This budget tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kazinga Channel View Resort Budget lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari 2 Gorilla Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari 2 Gorilla Tours.