This tour includes visit to Kenya Premium Parks. Including Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. Amboseli National Park is famous for its big game - elephants, lions and cheetahs are the main attractions - and for its great scenery beauty. Lake Nakuru National Park which covers 180 sq km. The park is home to warthogs, water buck, buffaloes, reed bucks, and the occasional leopard. Wherever you go in the Mara you will see a frequent amount of wildlife.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3Zebra Plains Mara Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
4Zebra Plains Mara Mid-range lodge bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.