Uganda accounts for more than half of the remaining Mountain Gorillas. The only other two countries still home to these great apes are the neighboring Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. In Uganda, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park has up to 12 groups/families of habituated Mountain Gorillas available for the gorilla trekking expeditions. Hence this tour offers the unique chance of viewing these apes in their untouched habitat which is also rich with lots of their other wildlife.
This budget tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Simba Africa Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.