The Maasai Mara is Kenya's most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing "the big five" and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration "the world's greatest wildlife spectacle" occurs mainly in July and August of each year. Lake Nakuru (Pink Lake) often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Golden Palace Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jocky Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jocky Tours and Safaris.