We will be visiting the best parks in Zambia and you will have enough time to enjoy the wilderness and nature: 3 days Lower Zambezi National Park, 3 days Kafue National Park (with Busanga Plains in September and October) and 5 days in South Luangwa National Park.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- A travel party of 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 13 Jul 2019
- 03 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pioneer Camp Mid-range lodge in or near LusakaMeals at Own Expense
2-4Eco Residence Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
5Pioneer Camp Mid-range lodge in or near LusakaBreakfast Included
6-8Kafue River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
9-12Marula Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
13-14Nkonzi Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.