The major highlight of this tour is gorilla tracking. The 3 day gorilla trek takes you to the forests of Bwindi Impenetrable National park in southwestern Uganda to encounter the gorillas in their habitat. The tour is an adventure of a lifetime that no one can afford to miss.
This budget tour uses guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Golden Monkey Guest House Budget guest house in or near Kisoro (Uganda)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Bamboo Ecotours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bamboo Ecotours.