Join Benson Safaris Tanzania & witness the elephants & ancient baobab tress in Tarangire, meet the nomadic Maasai tribe, travel the endless plains of the world-famous Serengeti, search for the elusive Big 5 in the Ngorongoro Crater, join the Hadazbe Bush People as they go hunting & gathering, spot the tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara & enjoy the hospitality of a lodge & the romance of a tented camp in the Tanzanian bush. This tour offers mid range accommodation with upgrades available.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaMeals at Own Expense
2Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5-6Lake Eyasi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake EyasiAll Meals Included
7Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast & Lunch Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Benson Safaris Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.