This 8 mid-Range safari allows you to experience the highlights of the Northern Safari Circuit. You will experience breathtaking wildlife in the midst of some of the most diverse landscapes. You will also visit the world famous Serengeti National Park. The wildebeest migration is the movement of vast numbers of the Serengeti's wildebeest, accompanied by large numbers of zebra, and other animals. These move in an annual pattern which is fairly predictable.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
3-5Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
6Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
7Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Lion King Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.