Adding to two memorable days at the game filled plains of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, this safari also takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park which is one of the world’s greatest bird spectacles. Other than the bird population of different species and especially flamingos that carpet the lake, the park has its fair share of wildlife that include the endangered black rhino.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tekko Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tekko Tours and Travel.