Witness the elephants and ancient baobab trees of Tarangire OR the tree climbing lions of Lake Manyara, meet the Maasai and learn about this nomadic tribe's beliefs and traditions and search for the elusive Big 5 in the Ngorongoro Crater. Enjoy sundowners by the campfire and dinner under the African sky.
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaMeals at Own Expense
2Budget camping Inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Benson Safaris Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.