Visit three iconic destinations in Zimbabwe, taking in the Victoria Falls, as well as pristine wilderness areas where animals are the focal point of any activity. Your journey starts a the Victoria Falls, where you can watch the water crash over the chasm and tick this off your bucket list. Then travel to Hwange National Park, known for its elephant herds. Your journey comes to and end at Mana Pools National Park.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Toka Leya Luxury tented camp inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-5Little Makalolo Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NP (Zimbabwe)Day 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 4-5: All Meals Included
6-8Ruckomechi Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Mana Pools NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.