The Kwalata Safari will take you to the vast Kafue National Park and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. The Kafue National Park is the biggest Zambian National Park with more than 500 bird species recorded and a number of iconic mammal species, including Sable and Roan antelopes. The highlight of Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park is rhino tracking. This is the only national park in Zambia that is home to Square-lipped Rhinoceros.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 5 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- 27 Apr 2019
- 18 May 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 29 Jun 2019
- 20 Jul 2019
- 10 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
- 02 Nov 2019
- 23 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Palmwood Lodge Budget lodge in or near LusakaDinner Included
2-5Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
6-7Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zamsato, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.