The 6-Day Lodge/Tent Kruger Park Safari includes: 3hr sunset drive on Balule, Big Five Game Reserve, bush braai at Marula Tree Boma, 4 hr bush walk along Olifants River with armed rangers, 2 hr afternoon game drive on Balule Big Five Reserve, 2 full days on open game viewer in the Kruger Park, a visit to Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, 3 hr game drive on Big Five Tshukudu Game Reserve, 1 hr morning walk at Marc's Camp, Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tremisana Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Balule NRDinner Included
2Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near Olifants RiverAll Meals Included
3Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near MoholoholoAll Meals Included
5Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Viva Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Viva Safaris.