The 6-Day Lodge/Tent Kruger Park Safari includes: 3hr sunset drive on Balule, Big Five Game Reserve, bush braai at Marula Tree Boma, 4 hr bush walk along Olifants River with armed rangers, 2 hr afternoon game drive on Balule Big Five Reserve, 2 full days on open game viewer in the Kruger Park, a visit to Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, sunset game drive on Motlala Game Reserve, 1 hr morning walk at Marc's Camp, Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for all ages
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tremisana Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Balule NRDinner Included
2Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near Olifants RiverAll Meals Included
3Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near MoholoholoAll Meals Included
5Marc's Treehouse Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Viva Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Viva Safaris.