This safari tour from 'East to West in Zambia' includes the Highlights of Zambia's pristine National Parks. We will spend four days in South Luangwa National Park, visit the famous Kafue National Park and carry on to the remote Liuwa Plains National Park, one of Africa's last wilderness areas. Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Victoria Falls with their rare rhinos give the finishing touch to this safari.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 04 Nov 2018
- 28 Nov 2018
- 25 May 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 02 Nov 2019
- 16 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Annies Lodge Budget lodge in or near LilongweMeals at Own Expense
2-5Budget camping Just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6Protea Hotel Chipata Mid-range hotel in or near ChipataBreakfast & Lunch Included
7Pioneer Camp Mid-range lodge in or near LusakaBreakfast & Lunch Included
8-9Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
10Budget camping In or near MonguAll Meals Included
11-14Budget camping Inside Liuwa Plain NPAll Meals Included
15Budget camping In or near Ngonye FallsAll Meals Included
16Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPBreakfast & Lunch Included
17End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.