This safari tour from ´West to East in Zambia' includes the Highlights of Zambia's pristine National Parks. We will spend four days in the remote Liuwa Plains National Park in the West - one of Africa's last wilderness areas, visit the famous Kafue National Park and carry on to the famous South Luangwa National Park in the East of Zambia. A visit to Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park with their rare rhinos is also included.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 25 May 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 02 Nov 2019
- 16 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPMeals at Own Expense
2Budget camping In or near Ngonye FallsAll Meals Included
3-6Budget camping Inside Liuwa Plain NPAll Meals Included
7Budget camping In or near MonguAll Meals Included
8-9Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
10Pioneer Camp Mid-range chalet in or near LusakaBreakfast & Lunch Included
11-15Budget camping Bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
16Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPBreakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.