Drive to Nyungwe forest. On the way visit Nyanza King’s Palace, The National Museum of Butare and Nyanza was the headquarters of the ancient Rwanda Kingdom before the arrival of the Europeans. The compound has the modern palace constructed by King Mutara in 1934. It is tastefully decorated with the traditional mats and utensils.
This budget tour uses guest houses and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
12000 Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPBreakfast Included
3Peace Guest House - Cyangugu Budget guest house just outside Nyungwe Forest NPBreakfast Included
4Rwiza Village Traditional Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near KarongiBreakfast Included
5-6Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NPBreakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Golden Rwanda Safaris , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.