A self-drive adventure to the famous Etosha National Park. En-route spend a night at the Africat Foundation at Okonjima, where two activities have been included. Then spend six nights in two different areas just outside the park, where you can either drive yourself around the park, or we can arrange scheduled game drives for you.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Okonjima Plains Camp Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-4Mushara Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-7Etosha Village Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.