A self-drive adventure to the famous Etosha National Park. En-route spend a night at the Africat Foundation at Okonjima, where two activities have been included. Then spend six nights in two different areas just outside the park, where you can either drive yourself around the park, or we can arrange scheduled game drives for you.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Okonjima Plains Camp Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-4Mushara Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-7Etosha Village Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.