Spend 3 nights at the magnificent Victoria Falls, 4 nights in Kruger National Park (at both the Timbavati and Sabi Sand Game Reserves), before flying to Cape Town for a 4 night stay in the World's Favourite City (according to Trip Advisor). You end off with a one night stay in the beautiful town of Franschhoek - in the heart of the Cape Winelands. This tour is based on 4 star options and can easily be upgraded to a 5 star itinerary. It is also available to single travellers and groups.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ilala Lodge Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
4Hippo Hollow Luxury guest house in or near Mpumalanga (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-6Notten's Bush Camp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Notten's GR (Sabi Sands, South Africa)All Meals Included
7-8Simbavati River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Timbavati NR (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
9-12Winchester Mansions Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
13La Fontaine Luxury guest house in or near Franschhoek (Cape Winelands, South Africa)Breakfast Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Pembury Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pembury Tours.