A diversified safari visiting the Aberdares with its’ endemic wildlife such as the mountain bongo - then onto the semi-arid Samburu with its’ unusual wildlife species known as the Special Five, where you'll also have a great chance to spot leopard. You’ll continue your safari onto Ol Pejeta conservancy where you can see rhino and track lions. The safari will then head to Lake Naivasha for a boat safari then the Savannah plains of the Masai Mara to track down all the Big Five!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
2-3Samburu Intrepids Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
4-5Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
6Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-9Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.