8-Day Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta Accommodated Trip
$1,985 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The Okavango Delta is one of the world’s largest inland water systems. It's headwaters start in Angola’s western highlands, with numerous tributaries joining to form the Cubango river, which then flows through Namibia (called the Kavango) and finally enters Botswana, where it is then called the Okavango. Millions of years ago the Okavango river use to flow into a large inland lake called Lake Makgadikgadi (now Makgadikgadi Pans).
Things To Consider
Large group tour*Max. 20 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- This tour starts in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) & ends in Maun (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Victoria Falls(Highlight), Chobe NP, Elephant Sands, Okavango Delta & Maun Airport
- Activities: game drives, nature hikes/walks, canoe/mokoro safaris & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & minivan
- Getting around: minivan & bus
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Rainbow Hotel Victoria FallsMid-range hotel located in or near Victoria FallsDay 1: Dinner includedDay 2: Breakfast & dinner included
- Day 3-4:Chobe Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Chobe NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 5:Elephant SandsMid-range tented camp located inside Elephant Sands (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Sedia HotelMid-range hotel located just outside Okavango DeltaDay 6: Breakfast & dinner includedDay 7: All meals included
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.