The Okavango Delta is one of the world’s largest inland water systems. It's headwaters start in Angola’s western highlands, with numerous tributaries joining to form the Cubango river, which then flows through Namibia (called the Kavango) and finally enters Botswana, where it is then called the Okavango. Millions of years ago the Okavango river use to flow into a large inland lake called Lake Makgadikgadi (now Makgadikgadi Pans).
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rainbow Hotel Victoria Falls Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5Elephant Sands Mid-range tented camp inside Elephant Sands (Botswana)All Meals Included
6Sedia Riverside Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Maun (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7Cresta Maun Lodge Mid-range hotel just outside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.