This 8 day safari will take to you to three of Namibia’s must see natural wonders. We will visit the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei which is home to some of the highest sand dunes in the world. Then we move on to Swakopmund where the desert and the coast come together. We will then make our way up along the Skeleton Coast and turn inland into the dramatic and scenic Damaraland. Last but not least we will move on to Etosha which is one of Africa’s best game viewing destinations. Private or group.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
2Swakopmund Sands Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Sossusvlei (Namib-Naukluft NP)Breakfast & Lunch Included
3Swakopmund Sands Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
4Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
5-6Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
7Mushara Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Nature Travel Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.