Enjoy a three hour boat ride in Kasane! This tour has a fleet operating on the Chobe River in the Chobe National Park. Chobe National Park, in northern Botswana, has one of the largest concentrations of game in Africa. This area is home to the world's largest population of elephant and provides the ideal platform to experience the natural surroundings and environment of a large variety of birds and aquatic animals all under an amazing sky and the chance to experience a breathtaking sunset.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Tony Mobile Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.