A 3-night/4-day budget-friendly safari in the Kruger National Park, with a highly experienced, English-speaking guide. All game drives on an open safari vehicle. Regular scheduled departures from Johannesburg, with up to 9 people per departure. Accommodation is inside the Park. We use standard en-suite bungalows with aircon in some of the most popular rest camps in Kruger. Breakfasts and dinners are included in the price.
This mid-range tour uses bungalows.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 9 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Lower Sabie Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Southern KrugerDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Wings Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Wings Safaris.